Hemophilia Market Size Worth $15.5 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 5.3%
Published Date : 10 / 04 / 18 | Report Format: PDF
The global hemophilia market is expected to grow at growth rate of 5.3% to reach USD 15.5 billion by 2025.
Over the eight years to 2016, revenue for the hemophilia industry is anticipated trend higher. Increasing neonatal population coupled with favorable government initiatives for the development of this market is anticipated to drive the demand for hemophilia diagnosis across the world. For example, the World Population Meter stated that more than 88.0 billion newborns were reported in 2015 resulting in about 250 births per minute. In addition, increasing adoption of prophylaxis and emergence of more effective drugs for this bleeding disorder treatment augment the industry growth to great extent.
For instance, in January 2016, Octapharma received U.S. FDA approval for the Nuwiq for use in perioperative, and routine prophylaxis to reduce bleeding episodes caused due to Hemophilia A. The company is also working on two new molecules named NuProtect and NuPreviq which are under clinical trial and would be commercially available soon post investigation. Other factors such as increasing pipeline therapeutics, technological advancements and expanding medical tourism support the industry growth to some extent. On contrary, high cost coupled with low awareness on available diagnosis options hamper the market growth over the forecast period.
- Of the different hemophilia types, A category accounted for the major share, i.e. 69.3% share of the total market. This segment is likely to dominate the worldwide market over the future period
- The on-demand treatment industry is in the mature phase and is projected to grow with a significant growth rate over the foreseeable future.
- Among therapy segment, gene therapy is considered to be the lowest revenue generating segment, however, is growing with the highest growth rate over the forecast period. Most of these therapies are under pre-clinical stages and is expected to experience great demand in future, owing to its ability to completely eradicate hemophilia.
- The industry exhibits a high level of competition. Since the market is mature, the barriers to entry are relatively low. Companies such as Bayer AG, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Inc., Biogen, and Baxalta are extensively profiled in the report.
- Key players are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop novel therapeutics for this disorder. For example, in March 2016, Baxalta commenced the clinical trial for BAX 826, indicated to be used in the treatment of Hemophilia A. This molecule is the second product to be developed based on extended half-life therapy.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT
- In-depth analysis of the key market dynamics
- Granular analysis of the current market scenario and expected factors to affect the market
- Detailed analysis of the geographic region, regional and county wise analysis
- Highlight on the strategies that are being adopted by the key players in this market to stay competitive
- Extensive analysis of the key players dominating the market
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY TYPES
- Hemophilia A
- Hemophilia B
- Hemophilia C
MARKET, BY TREATMENT
MARKET, BY THERAPY
- Immune Tolerance Induction (ITI) therapy
- Replacement therapy
- Gene therapy
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience with something similar.