Germany Alcoholic Drinks Market Size Worth USD 91.25 Billion by 2025 | CAGR: 3.9%
Published Date : July 2019 | Report Code: AV324 | Report Format: PDF
The Germany alcoholic drinks market is expected to grow at CAGR of 3.9% to reach USD 91.25 billion by 2025.
Germany alcoholic drinks market is analyzed taking brewers, distillers and winemakers as a key market player. The market’s value grew at a slow pace since past few year, however, expected to gain the momentum significantly over the study period. The research report on Germany alcoholic drinks market focuses into the drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the trajectory of the German country. It highlights the leading segments and offers market figures after a careful evaluation.
The Germany accounted for around 15% of the overall European alcoholic drinks market, which closely matches the United Kingdom industry size in terms of value. In 2017, the country’s consumption per capita of beer was over 110 and has exported over 900 million liters to other countries. However, significant reduction in consumer spending coupled with decline in alcohol consumption will impact negatively to the industry growth.
- In terms of products, the market is divided as beer, cider & FABs, spirits and wine. Among the different types of alcoholic products, beer is the most consumed drink in Germany. Whereas, the spirits segment posted USD 20 billion in 2017, equating to over 25% of the market’s aggregate value.
- Based on distribution channel, the market is categorized as supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialist retailers, convenience stores, on-trade and others. Supermarkets channel accounted for the highest revenue share with over 55% share of the total market’s volume.
- Key players profiled in this report are Saint-Gobain S.A., Oetker Gruppe, Bayerische Brau Holding, Mondi, Rexam PLC, Bitburger Braugruppe GmbH, Tetra Laval, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Brauholding Bayern Mitte, Dr. August Oetker, AB InBev and other
- Companies are analysed based on attributes such as company overview, financial performance, product benchmarking and key strategies
- Oetker Gruppe emerged as the leading player in the German alcoholic drinks industry, generating 18% share of the market’s volume. Wheras, Bitburger Braugruppe captured 7% of market share.
- The industry is fragmented in nature with the four major companies’ accounting for over 35% of the volume share. This alleviates rivalry to some degree and allows for smaller players to exert greater influence
- High degree of product differentiation and new product development are one of the key strategies adopted by key players. Also, range of brands available, with an accompanying variance in quality and price, boosts competition among key players.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCTS
- Beer, cider & FABs
MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Specialist Retailers
- Convenience Stores
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.