Superdisntegrants Market Size Worth USD 509.6 Million By 2025 | CAGR: 8.1%
Published Date : 01 / 04 / 19 | Report Format: PDF
The global superdisntegrants market is expected to grow at growth rate of 8.1% to reach USD 509.6 Million by 2025.
In contemporary oral medicines, disintegrants are added for aiding a quick dilution of the tablet in an aqueous environment and complementing a spontaneous release of the drug substance. A new genre of disintegrants has emerged in the market that is known as superdisintegrants. Natural products are biodegradable, chemically inert, and widely available. The good thing about it is you can customize it in several ways to dispense a system of drug delivery. Mucilages and natural gums are among the two widely used pharmaceutical superdisintegrants. In modern oral medicines, these products are used in the form of emulsifiers, stabilizers, gelling agent, granulating agent, thickener, binder, and film former in the pharmaceutical industry. Over the years the demand for superdisintegrants made from natural sources has sky-rocketed because they are readily available and economically priced. Moreover, they are non-irritant and deliver soothing action.
Further, the natural product will receive a boost by virtue of being eco-friendly, and adaptable to several chemical modifications which make them compatible with different kinds of medicines. However, concerns over safety and quality are going to impede the market growth of superdisintegrants to large extent in the forecasted period.
- The industry is segmented into natural, synthetic, and others. The synthetic products are further categorized into cross-linked polyvinylpyrrolidone (crospovidone), modified cellulose, calcium silicates, and ion exchange resins.
- In 2017, Crospovidone had the biggest revenue share. One of the reasons for such dominance in the market could be attributed to its higher crosslinking density. As a result, it swells rapidly in water without taking the form of a gel.
- Croscarmellose sodium is an FDA approved superdisintegrants that works on the principles of cross-linking paving the way for a much-improved bioavailability through superior drug dissolution.
- The industry, in 2017, was dominated by solid dosage formulations i.e. capsules and tablets. Superdisintegrants are one of the most important excipients of capsule and tablet formulation because they are capable of inducing breakups the moment it comes into contact with aqueous fluid.
- North America is the dominant region owing to the surging demand for generic drugs, better innovation in the manufacturing of this chemical product.
- Currently, the industry is fragmented in itself with the presence of numerous key vendors. The companies that dominate the global market are FMC Corporation, Ashland Global Holdings, Inc., Nippon Soda Co., Ltd., DFE Pharma, Dow Pharma Solutions, and BASF Corporation
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Ion Exchange Resin
- Sodium Starch Glycolate
MARKET, BY DOSAGE FORM
- Solid Dosage Form
- Mouth-dissolving Films
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.