AnalystView Market Insights (the “Company“) is committed to respect the privacy rights of its clients, visitors, and other Company Website users. We created this Website Privacy Norms to give you confidence as you visit and use the website, and to demonstrate our assurance to fair information practices and the protection of user’s privacy. This Policy is only applicable to this website, and not to any other websites which can be access from here, each of which may have their own data collection and user policies that may differ substantially from this Policy.
There are a few different ways where we composed and recycled user’s data, mentioned below:
- The Information that you provide when signing-up for or creating an account or otherwise receiving a service from us.
- Your information that we get through referrals from your employer, users, partners and third parties, including publicly available directories, as part of our marketing activities
- The information collected through the above means will be limited to:
- Name, email, contact number
- Company name, address and professional details
- Billing information (where applicable)
- Any other information relevant to purchase inquiry
- When you access to our websites, we might automatically collect certain information, that includes IP address, unique browser identifiers, operating system information, geography location, internet connection information and other device-specific information.
Usage of Collected Information
Collected data could be utilized in following manner:
- The sign-up of particular is stored in our database and used for further communication and documentation as and where applicable, for authentication commitments
- For our appropriate interests in doing business, such as:
- To respond to your queries;
- To communicate with you about your account;
- To conduct research and analysis;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern our website’s terms and services;
- To send positive information on areas that are of interest and relevant to you; and share information about our new contributions which could be of worth to you. Please note these will be sent only as per your consent for the same.
- The technical and related user’s data will be used for the following purposes:
- Monitoring and evaluating to ensure effective and effective system enactment and usage.
- Identification and proactive handling of any technical issues.
- Troubleshooting purposes.
- In such process, we shall also use third party tools, where necessary, such as Google Analytics
Disclose of Personal Information
- The evidence provided by an individual will be disclosed to and be accessible by only limited, designated personnel within the company
- The personal information could be part of any of the registered companies within the organization and its subsidiary firms
- Certain personal data may also be shared with designated service providers who act as sub-processors for designated work, such as forwarding emails, analytics, monitoring and troubleshooting among others
- We do not handover personal data to any third party their own use, but only for our genuine business purposes as a part of our services and work deliverable
- In agreement with legal obligations, the Company may also transfer personal data, subject to a lawful requests and requirements to government authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes; wherever required and applicable. We may also disclose personal information, where otherwise required by law.
- We never use the personal user’s data provided to you for any drive other than those which are comprehensive in this Privacy Norms
About the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25, 2018 and includes substantial changes to the European Union (EU) data protection laws. The aim is to standardize data protection laws across the European Union region and enable customers in the EU enhanced rights to their personal data and require businesses in order to meet organizational and technical controls around the collection and processing of personal information.
Rights under the GDPR
If you are an individual situated in an EU Member State, in certain circumstances, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to object: you may request that AnalystView Market Insights cease processing your personal data;
- The right to erasure/the right to be forgotten: you may request that your personal data be erased by AnalystView Market Insights; and
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
Should you have any questions or concerns about this GDPR Policy, please feel free to contact the Company at [email protected]. Kindly feel free to contact your supervisory authority also, at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/departments/justice-and-consumers_en#contact
The content present on this site, including text, images, graphics, digital presentation, domain name and software, is the sole property of AnalystView. The Company requires you to retain all copyright, trademarks, and other proprietary notices on any copy of the information. You may not modify the materials on this site in any manner or could not copy, publically display and transfer the materials or use them in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
Also, you may also not use company’s research data and other materials (including electronic copies), for distribution to others unless you have purchased the copies from company. Also, you may not use parts of this site, such as product offering and prices, on your own website unless and until written consent from AnalystView.
Modifications to This Privacy Norms
We may modify this Privacy Norms in order to reflect changes in the government law as per norms and based on our data management practices, the features of services or website. The restructured Privacy Norms will be published on this website, Privacy Norms. If we make significant and important changes to this Policy, we will provide a more prominent notice on the same on website and/or through press announcements.
Our Assurance to Privacy Norms
We are devoted to maximum levels of compliance towards the applicable Privacy norms where we offer our Services. We do not share any personal information without your explicit permission.
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or using the details provided on our ‘Contact Us’ page. We will use best efforts to respond promptly to your questions, requests or concerns you may have regarding our use of personal information. Except where required by government law, AnalystView Market Insights cannot ensure a response to comments or questions regarding topics unrelated to this policy or Company’s privacy practices.
By consenting to the terms under this Privacy Norms, you are expressly granting the Company the right to collect, transfer, share, store, disseminate or use of collected Personal Data/Usage Information. You may, at any time, withdraw consent for the processing or collection of this data by sending an email to [email protected]. The Company, shall within 24 to 48 working hours delete or anonymize the collected data.