Women’s Health Rehabilitation Products Market Size Worth $4.69 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 6.1%
Published Date : 20 / 04 / 18 | Report Format: PDF
The global women’s health rehabilitation products market is expected to grow at growth rate of 6.1% to reach USD 4.69 billion by 2025.
The market is majorly driven by the rising incidence of chronic disease conditions among women population. For example, according to the Pharmacotherapy Self-Assessment Program (PSAP), around 3.5 million women have urinary incontinence in the UK during the year 2012. As per the organization, the number is expected to cover 17.0% to 40.0% women population by the year 2017. Furthermore, the emergence of new and innovative rehabilitation therapy approaches which includes rehabilitation robots, Nintendo Wii, and the Ekso suit, is expected to support the industry development.
Companies are collaborating with education and training organizations to increase awareness regarding rehab products. For instance, in June 2016, GE Healthcare collaborated with SonoSim, Inc., a leading medical software development company, with an aim to provide ultrasound training and education for GE urology and women’s health division. Such factors would, in turn, provide healthy platform form the market growth. Other factors such as growing female geriatric population, technological advancements, and favorable government policies for the growth of this industry drive the product demand.
- Among the different product types, urinary incontinence segment captured the highest share, around 24%, of the total industry.
- Orthopedic care segment recorded USD 547.9 million in 2017 and it is expected to grow with the 6.3% CAGR during the future period
- In the therapy segment, massage therapy recorded the lowest revenue globally due to the dearth of a trained massage therapist in various developing countries. In 2017, this segment captured around 12% share of the total market
- Companies such as Carib Rehab Ltd., Access Health, GPC Medical Ltd., Meyer Physical Therapy, and Win Health Medical Ltd. are extensively profiled in the report.
- Key companies are offering a variety of rehab services to attract a large customer base. For instance, Northwestern Medicine, Chicago based advanced healthcare service provider, offers a wide range of women’s rehabilitation services that include pelvic floor program, post-C-section early exercise program, and various others.
- Through these therapies, the company adopts innovative methods for the treatment of disease conditions. For instance, company’s pelvic floor program is designed to provide treatment strategy that includes electrical stimulation, biofeedback, and individualized education on a voiding
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- In-depth analysis of the key market dynamics
- Granular analysis of the current market scenario and expected factors to affect the market
- Detailed analysis of the geographic region, regional and county wise analysis
- Highlight on the strategies that are being adopted by the key players in this market to stay competitive
- Extensive analysis of the key players dominating the market
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Orthopedic Care
- Breast Cancer Care
- Pregnancy Care
MARKET, BY THERAPY
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Massage Therapy
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience with something similar.