U.S. Baby Food Market Size Worth USD 10.6 Billion by 2025 | CAGR: 3.2%
Published Date : July 2019 | Report Code: AV326 | Report Format: PDF
The U.S. baby food deposition market is expected to grow at CAGR of 3.2% to reach USD 10.6 billion by 2025.
The U.S. baby food market was valued USD 7.3 billion in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2018 and 2025. Product innovations is one of the major driving force for the growth of this industry in the country. Also, shifts in consumer demographics and purchasing pattern along with growing health concerns support the industry growth. Also, it is noted that parents are more concerned about their children’s nutrition and less about the product pricing. This would in turn augment the branded baby food product demand, supporting the industry growth. For example, according to the Kids Count Data Center (The Annie E. Casey Foundation), around 27% U.S. population are between 0-4 years of age group. Increasing number of population under this age group will boost the demand for canned and jarred baby food, snacks, cereal and juice, driving the market growth father.
Estimated values in the U.S. baby food market, market shares of leading players and segments data, along with the market size of key countries/regions were acquired with the help of in-depth analysis and research. All data and information presented in the proposed report are based on exhaustive primary and secondary research using reliable sources. The data were collected from the feedback of industry experts, and interviewed market leaders. We have also gathered key opinions from market observers to understand a clear picture of current and future situations of the market.
- Products wise, the market is segmented into special formula, baby wet meals, baby cereals & dry meals, toddler milk/ third stag /gum, starter/first stage milk, baby drinks and other
- Of these, the starter/first stage milk products is considered to be the most lucrative segment, accounting for over 40% revenue share throughout the study period
- Distribution segment is divided into hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, drug stores & pharmacies, cash & carries & warehouse clubs and others
- Among which, supermarkets is the largest distribution channel for these products with over 70% share
- The retail distribution network is highly consolidated in the U.S., dominated by Wal-Mart, which offers a variety of private label baby food products. For example, it offers a variety of baby infant formula, food jars and pouches, cereals, deserts, drinks and snacks.
- Companies namely Nestlé S.A., Friesland Campina, Campbell soups, Bellamy Organics, Danone, Hain Celestial Group, Hero AG, Perrigo Company, Abbott Laboratories and Mead Johnson Nutrition are covered in the research scope
- The top four players accounting for nearly 90% of market’s total value with Nestlé S.A. accounted for the maximum revenue share
- Trying to enter this market with a new brand in the face of such formidable incumbents can be extremely challenging. New entrants face large companies whose economies of scale allow them to compete fiercely on the product pricing.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCTS
- Baby Wet Meals & Others
- Special Formula
- Baby Cereals & Dry Meals
- Starter/First Stage Milk
- Toddler Milk/ Third Stag /GUM
- Baby Drinks
MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets
- Cash & carries & warehouse clubs
- Convenience Stores
- Drug stores & Pharmacies
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.