Transcriptomics Technologies Market Size Worth $6.92 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 5.5%
Published Date : 02 / 07 / 18 | Report Format: PDF
The global Transcriptomics Technologies market is expected to grow at growth rate of 5.5% to reach USD 6.92 billion by 2025.
The human genome is a complete set of genetic instruction, made up of unique chemical code within deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). It contains a long chain of molecules with specific instructions that guide human’s development, growth, and health. These specific instructions are spelled out in the form of base pairs and organized into more than 20,000 genes. For such instructions to be carried out, DNA must be transcribed and copied into ribonucleic acid (RNA). This gene readout process is called as transcripts, whereas transcriptome is defined as the collection of all gene readouts available in a cell.
Escalating demand for efficient diagnosis and treatment measures in the areas of HIV, oncology, and Alzheimer’s disease contributes significantly towards the development of this industry. The market is also experiencing strong growth due to the rising research and development activities in the field of biotechnology. Other factors such as rising government support, growing number of genome mapping programs, and increasing application areas of this technology provide a healthy platform for industry demand. However, data complexity arising in the post analysis of transcripts in the sequencing platforms is of major concern, posing a potential threat for market.
- Depending upon technology, polymerase chain reaction accounted for the highest share due to its associated advantages such as better precision, high sensitivity, and cost-effectiveness
- Adoption of transcriptomics in clinical diagnostics and drug discovery and research is increasing rapidly, captured more than 60% revenue share collectively
- The U.S. accounted for the highest share of the overall market. Growth is attributed to the strategic mergers and acquisition by leading players to expand their presence in the country. In August 2015, Roche announced the acquisition of the U.S. based Kapa Biosystems Inc. This collaboration has helped the company to build a more differentiated product portfolio for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS).
- The market growth in Asia Pacific region is anticipated to soar as rising number of key players are preparing to inject new investment.
- The industry is consolidated in nature, where a limited number of players control significant revenue share. Key players such as Life Technologies Corporation, Illumina, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Agilent Technologies, Inc., and Affymetrix, Inc. emerged as the prominent players in this market.
- In light of more players competing in the industry, companies are actively engaged in expanding their product offering through new introductions. For example, in January 2015, Affymetrix expanded the arraying portfolio of Axiom Genotyping Arrays. The array would offer application in the field of animal breeding and agricultural routine analysis.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- In-depth analysis of the key market dynamics
- Granular analysis of the current market scenario and expected factors to affect the market
- Detailed analysis of the geographic region, regional and county wise analysis
- Highlight on the strategies that are being adopted by the key players in this market to stay competitive
- Extensive analysis of the key players dominating the market
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Gene Regulation Technologies
- Next Generation Sequencing
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience with something similar.