Smart Healthcare Market Size Worth $213.6 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 19.8%
Published Date : 02 / 07 / 18 | Report Format: PDF
The global Smart Healthcare market is expected to grow at growth rate of 19.8% to reach USD 213.6 billion by 2025.
Acceptance of advanced digital and mobile technologies has created the scope for smart solutions in the medical industry for effective diagnosis of various chronic disease conditions. Smart healthcare does not only cure the diseases but also confront it at the right time. Medical technology plays a strategic role in fostering the change of healthcare delivery towards smart solutions. Further, the market is benefitting from the growing need for reducing operational cost among physicians and patient population. Other factors such as favorable reimbursement schemes, aging population, and rising number of companies investing in this industry, anticipating a better grip on the market. The global industry could be risked by the low penetration of it in developing regions such as the Middle East and Africa. Some of the other factor stoking the growth of this industry could be low awareness regarding advanced technologies, lack of skilled professionals etc.
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) is considered to be the highest revenue generating segment throughout the study period as it offers a secure and strong platform for sharing accurate and complete health information. Client-server and web-based software are the part of EHR software.
- North America is dominant in the global market. Europe is predicted to closely trail this region in terms of growth owing to the growing acceptance of smart medical products.
- For example, Sweden based University Hospital in Lund has integrated RFID kanban technology in their daily operations. This initiative has helped the organization to attain maximum productivity gains from clinical staff and supply staff. Also, it has helped the hospital to achieve over 90% shrinkage reduction and 33% inventory reduction.
- Asia Pacific countries such as China and India display substantial demand for these products. However, lack of innovation in the Middle East and African countries has resulted in a scarcity of cost-effective products in the medical technology industry, anticipated to hamper market in foreseeable future.
- The market is characterized by the presence of several small scales and large-scale key players such as Stanley Innerspace, Olympus Corporation, Siemens, GE, and Samsung
- By investing in the smart healthcare system, these companies aim to create a competitive edge in the medical industry. It is noted that companies are concentrating on providing advanced and cost-effective solutions to the end-users to capture the untapped
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- In-depth analysis of the key market dynamics
- Granular analysis of the current market scenario and expected factors to affect the market
- Detailed analysis of the geographic region, regional and county wise analysis
- Highlight on the strategies that are being adopted by the key players in this market to stay competitive
- Extensive analysis of the key players dominating the market
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- RFID Smart Cabinets
- RFID Kanban Systems
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience with something similar.