Skin Care Products Market Size Worth USD 168.9 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 3.2%
Published Date : 01 / 02 / 19 | Report Format: PDF
The global skin care products market is expected to grow at growth rate of 3.2% to reach USD 168.9 billion by 2025.
This report focuses on the global skin care devices industry size, status, growth prospect, forecast, and top manufacturers. The objective of this study is to present the skin care devices industry development in global with special attention to emerging regions. The report also lays out an analysis of the factors that influence the product demand/supply for skin care devices, and the drivers and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, the published study provides an in-depth analysis of the market.
Increasing worldwide incidence of skin cancer drives the demand for skin care devices. According to the American Melanoma Foundation, skin cancer is one of the most common cancer types in the U.S., with an estimated 9,500 people diagnosed with the disease every day. As per the organization, around 162,000 new melanoma cases were recorded in the U.S. alone, in 2017. An increasing number of new cases of such diseases would, in turn, stimulate the uptake of these devices globally. Furthermore, extensive marketing strategies adopted by key players for new product introduction and technological advancements augment the market growth further. On the flip side, gaining popularity of substitute products such as microdermabrasion, lasabrasion and light therapy will hamper this industry growth over the forecast period.
- Based on products, the industry is studied in terms of diagnostic and treatment category. Skincare diagnostic products facilitate effective diagnosis of various skin related conditions such as vascular lesions, cancers, and pigmented lesions.
- Diagnostics segment is further classified as Biopsy Devices, Dermatoscopes, and Image Guidance Systems. Dermatoscopes are majorly used for the early detection of malignant melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and non-melanocytic lesions.
- Dermatoscopes product segment accounted for the significant revenue share in 2017 owing to the technological advancements and availability of the low-cost device.
- Treatment product is further divided into Lasabrasion, Electrosurgical, Microdermabrasion, Liposuction, and LED Therapy. Among which, Lasabrasion technology captured the highest revenue share with USD 1.98 billion in 2017.
- Application wise, the market is categorized as Skin Rejuvenation, Disease Treatment, Hair Removal, Cellulite (fat) Reduction, Skin Tightening, and Damage Repair.
- Geography wise, North America accounted for the largest share in 2017. Shifting preferences of consumers towards non-invasive procedures and rising incidence of skin related disorders establish a healthy platform for this market growth.
- Key players such as Philips Healthcare, Syneron Medical Ltd, Solta Medical, Lumenis Ltd., Alma Lasers and PhotoMedex are profiled based on attributes such as company overview, financial highlight, and key strategies
- The rivalry among the existing competitors in the market is high due to the presence of a large number of market players and constant competitive state in order to sustain their market presence
Key benefits of the report:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCTS
- Biopsy Devices
- Image Guidance Systems
- LED Therapy
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Disease Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Cellulite (fat) Reduction
- Skin Tightening
- Damage Repair
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.