Scar Treatment Market Size Worth USD 32.12 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 9.4%
Published Date : 25 / 03 / 19 | Report Format: PDF
The global scar treatment market is expected to grow at CAGR of 9.4% to reach USD 32.12 billion by 2025.
Scars are usually observed when there has been significant damage to the skin layer, thus resulting in permanent damage in a particular area. Scar treatment is a way of using scientific methods to either topically or surgically gets rid of or reduces the impact of the scar. Increasing number of people affected with scar related problems drive the industry growth to great extent. For instance, based on National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) research, over 100 million people are affected by scars every year, of which approximately 55 million elective operations and 50 million operations after trauma are common.
Furthermore, growing demand for effective scar treatment methods coupled with exposure to technological advances had radically increased the acceptance of this treatment technologies. Other factors such as rising demand for aesthetically enhancing procedures, increasing road accidence cases and increasing incidence of skin related infections is augmenting the industry growth significantly. For example, in order to feel good about themselves, growing number of individuals are willing to undergo skin corrective surgeries, supporting market demand in future.
- Keloid, stretch marks, contracture, and atropic are some of the most common types of scar prevalent. Of these, Atrophic Scars recorded highest revenue share and is expected to maintain its dominance over the future period.
- Topical, laser, surface, injectable and surgical products are among the major types of scar treatment product categories
- Laser scar treatment method is widely accepted among the patient population as it offers painless treatment for removal of scars.
- These products usually take 30-40 minutes or less for scar removal and lead to minimal discomfort
- Further, cosmetic laser surgeries are also adopted on a large scale among the patient’s experiencing scars such as keloid, acne, and stretch marks
- Technological advancements in laser treatment have resulted in enhanced and effective ablative and non-ablative treatments which will support the hospital facilities to record highest revenue share during the forecast period
- North America accounted for the highest revenue share, over 40%. Growth in this region is majorly attributed to the advancement in technologies, rising demand for aesthetic procedures coupled with growing geriatric population
- Some of the other key players operating in the scar treatment market are Lumenis, Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Cynosure, Inc., Avita Medical, Enaltus LLC, Mölnlycke Health Care, Scarheal Inc., CCA Industries, and NewMedical Technology, Inc.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY SCAR TYPE
- Contracture Scars
- Atrophic Scars
- Keloid Scars
- Stretch Marks
MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Laser Products
- CO2 Laser
- Pulse-dyed Laser
- Topical Products
- Silicon Sheets
MARKET, BY END USE
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.