Proteomics Market Size Worth USD 25.3 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 10.2%
195 Pages | Published Date : 24 / 12 / 18 | Report Code: AV210 | Report Format: PDF
The global proteomics market is expected to grow at growth rate of 10.2% to reach USD 25.3 billion by 2025.
Proteomics is defined as the large-scale study of protein molecules particularly their structures, composition, interactions, and functions. It represents the complete set of the protein encoded by the genome. This study helps in understanding the structure and function of different proteins and provides a clear understanding of the organism rather than genomics. Increasing demand for personalized medicine coupled with growing investments in proteomics-based drug discovery projects bodes well for the industry growth. Other factors such as favorable government activities for proteomic research and growing public funding institutions augment the market growth to great extent. On contrary, strict regulatory approvals and the high cost of instruments act as a potential barrier for this industry growth. In addition, it is noted that this biological discipline inherently demands huge capital investments and historically, it has yielded poor revenues. Thus, despite these growth opportunities, low return on investment can dissuade companies in adopting proteomics technologies for drug developments, hampering the market growth to some extent.
- Based on the protein response, proteomics technique is classified into expression, structural and functional proteomics. Functional proteomics is used to understand protein-protein, protein-RNA, and protein-DNA interactions. The technology also explains unrevealing molecular mechanisms within the cellular structure.
- Whereas, the structural method helps in identifying interactions by toxins, metals, therapeutics affecting protein structures. Expression proteomics is used to analyze the quantitative and qualitative expression of total proteins under different conditions.
- Product segment is categorized as Instruments, Reagents, and Services. Reagent accounted for over 30% industry share in 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a strong growth rate over the study period.
- In terms of applications, the industry is segmented into Clinical Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, and others. This technology is widely used in clinical diagnostics and therapeutics development, mainly applied in tumor biology, and biomedicine.
- North America and Europe are two major regions, in terms of revenue generation. Rising interest in integrated technologies is supporting the rapid expansion of protein biochip and bio-informatics technologies, establishing a healthy platform for market growth in developed regions.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Roche Diagnostics, GE Healthcare, Sigma – Aldrich and Illumina, Inc. are some of the key players operating in this industry
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- Thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Drug Discovery
MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- X-Ray Crystallography
- Microarray Instruments
- Protein Fractionation Systems
- Surface Plasma Resonance (SPR) Systems
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.