Protein Expression Market Size Worth USD 3.12 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 10.2%
170 Pages | Published Date : 01 / 02 / 19 | Report Code: AV215 | Report Format: PDF
The global protein expression market is expected to grow at growth rate of 10.2% to reach USD 3.12 billion by 2025.
This report focuses on the global protein expression industry size, status, growth prospect, forecast, and top manufacturers. The objective of this study is to present the protein expression industry development in global with special attention to emerging regions. The report also lays out an analysis of the factors that influence the product demand, and the drivers and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, the published study provides an in-depth analysis of the market.
- Types segment is categorized as Yeast, Prokaryotic, Insect cell, Mammalian cell, and others. Prokaryotic segment captured the highest revenue share i.e. over 40% share throughout the study period.
- Prokaryotic cell expression consists of coli bacteria based expression systems which is frequently adopted by end-users as it is considered to be the simple technique with respect to genetic modifications.
- Product category is bifurcated as Expression vectors, Reagents, Competent cells, Instruments and Services. Among which reagent segment accounted for the largest revenue share and continue its dominance over the forecast period.
- Variety of reagents are used for protein expression including acrylamides, acids and bases, carbohydrates, buffers, detergents, cell lyses reagents, protease inhibitors and others
- Application wise, the market is divided into Industrial, Therapeutic, and Research pusposes. Whereas end-user industry is viewed as Academic research labs, Pharmaceutical companies, CROs, and others.
- Established companies namely Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Merck, Qiagen, Lucigen Corporation and Oxford Expression Technologies are actively operating in this market.
- On contrary, it is identified that small sized companies are forced to operate as individuals thus they have to invest large sums of money which makes end-product more expensive. Thereby, product cost from different manufacturers varies and competitors have to struggle more in order to maintain market position
- Key players are engaged in strategic mergers and acquisitions to expand their market reach. For instance, Bio-Rad Laboratories acquired RainDance Technologies and Droplet Intellectual Property in January 2017. This acquisition has expanded Bio-Rad’s product offering under genomic tools category which allows ultra-sensitive detection of genetic variations in various inherited and infectious conditions.
- Likewise, in February 2017, Merck collaborated with Exosome Diagnostics to develop novel therapeutic platform utilizing Exosome’s technology for protein and nucleic acid detection
Key benefits of the report:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY TYPE
- Insect cell
- Mammalian cell
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- Expression vectors
- Competent cells
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
MARKET, BY END USE
- Academic research labs
- Pharmaceutical companies
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.