Poultry Diagnostics Market Size Worth $740.2 Million By 2025 | CAGR: 8.3%
Published Date : 07 / 07 / 18 | Report Format: PDF
The global Poultry Diagnostics market is expected to grow at growth rate of 8.3% to reach USD 740.2 million by 2025.
Poultry diagnostics demand a knowledge of a disease process and also the understanding of the poultry production system. Poultry disease outbreak is the prime factor responsible for significant growth of the poultry diagnostics market. Over the past few years, the industry’s performance was highly volatile. The industry has experienced strong growth in 2017 owing to the disease outbreak. For instance, in July 2017, the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) reported the outbreak of highly pathogenic bird flu H5N1 strains in Vietnam.
Other factors such as rising number of companies, advancement in technologies, and increasing demand for poultry diagnosis support the industry growth significantly. On the flip side, the requirement of high capital investment coupled with decreasing number of poultry farmers hampers the market growth to some extent. Furthermore, lack of awareness regarding animal health and unavailability of an advanced instrument for diagnosis purpose in developing regions is anticipated to restrain the industry further.
- In terms of technology, ELISA tests have captured over 50% value share of the worldwide poultry diagnostics market in 2017 owing to its accurate, cost-efficient and higher sensitivity & specificity analysis which can be useful in case of a disease outbreak
- Of the different disease types, Avian Influenza accounted for the highest share and has continued to show robust growth over the forecast period. Whereas, Avian Encephalomyelitis is considered to be the fastest growing segment.
- Service providers-wise, private sectors such as independent diagnostic consultants and poultry consultants captured the largest share in terms of value.
- North America accounted for the highest share due to the presence of multinational players, advanced infrastructure, and extensive distribution networks. As per the National Agricultural Statistics Service of United States Department of Agriculture, around 233,770 poultry farms in the U.S. in 2012.
- Companies namely BioChek, Qiagen, IDEXX, Thermo Fischer, and Zoetis are actively present in this market. Key players are involved in developing effective diagnostic solutions by increasing research and development activities.
- Companies are obtaining quality accreditation from International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and AAVLD laboratory to gain customer satisfaction
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- In-depth analysis of the key market dynamics
- Granular analysis of the current market scenario and expected factors to affect the market
- Detailed analysis of the geographic region, regional and county wise analysis
- Highlight on the strategies that are being adopted by the key players in this market to stay competitive
- Extensive analysis of the key players dominating the market
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
MARKET, BY DISEASE TYPES
- Newcastle Disease
- Avian Salmonellosis
- Infectious Bronchitis
- Avian Influenza
- Avian Pasteurellosis
- Avian Mycoplasmosis
- Infectious Bursal Disease
- Avian Encephalomyelitis
MARKET, BY SERVICE PROVIDER
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience with something similar.