Population Health Management Market Size Worth USD 86.23 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 15.3%
Published Date : 13 / 09/ 17 | Report Format: PDF
The global population health management market is expected to grow at growth rate of 15.3% to reach USD 86.23 billion by 2025.
Population Health Management system is aimed to improve the healthcare outcomes by identifying and monitoring individual patients within a group. Typically, the PHM system employs a business intelligence (BI) tool in order to aggregate data and present a comprehensive clinical picture of the patient database. Using that data, providers enable to track and improve clinical outcomes while lowering healthcare cost. The advantage of a PHM system is that it offers a well-managed partnership network to provide actionable analytics for providers, and offers the ability to manage multiple lines of business on a single platform. As the complexity in payment models, care delivery models and clinical needs are increasing on daily basis, the requirement for a PHM system is rising across the globe.
On contrary, the healthcare industry tends to rely on evidence-based practices to safeguard quality care and patient safety. The implement of population health management would require complete change management to implement a new method of working and demands expertise and appropriate guidance. Lack of this expertise and guidance would, in turn, pull back the growth of this industry to some extent.
- Product-wise, the software segment recorded the highest revenue share and is projected to grow with the fastest growth rate over the forecast period
- Services segment posted lowest revenue share in 2017. The PHM services are currently less preferred among the prominent and less preferred among the hospitals as it involves sharing patient-centric data to third party sources
- Out of the various end-users, the demand from providers is expected to remain high due to multiple functions and advantages that population health management brings to the providers
- Major players operating in the global population health management market include Healthagen, Allscripts, McKesson Corporation, ZeOmega, Koninklijke Philips, and Cerner Corporation
- Other potential population health management vendors are Enli Health Intelligence, HealthEdge, Lumeris, Inc., MedHOK, Inc., Phytel, Inc. among others.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
MARKET, BY END USE
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.