Published Date : 29 / 12 / 17 | Report Format: PDF
The global PoC Lipid Diagnostics market is expected to grow at growth rate of 3.3% to reach USD 296.8 million by 2025.
Continuous increase in chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, and others will spur the market demand for point of care diagnostics lipid testing. According to the World Health Organization, cardiovascular disorder is one of the leading cause of death globally, In 201, approximately 17.7 million people died due to the cardiovascular disorders, representing around 30% of the global deaths. Such high prevalence and incidence rate of chronic diseases will stimulate the demand for POC testing, leading to driving the market growth. Furthermore, technological advancements, new product development, increasing investment by key companies coupled with the aging population act as a potential driver for the market growth. However, a high cost of these testing coupled with low awareness level in developing regions such as the Middle East and Africa will pull back the market growth to some extent over the forecast period.
To access highlight and table of content of this report, please click the link below:
- Hyperlipidemia segment has captured the large share of the total market. Point of care testing for the analysis of lipid content is increasingly accepted among end-users.
- Novel instruments such as Cholestech LDX System and CardioChek PA are commercially available which provides healthy platform for the growth of hyperlipidemia segment
- Alere Cholestech LDx _Kits achieved significant revenue share among the other POC lipid instruments. This instrument is engineered to provide rapid, accurate and actionable results for point of care diagnostic lipid testing.
- Testing technique by Alere Cholestech LDx instrument is certifies by the Cholesterol Reference Method Laboratory Method Network (CRMLN) programs and CDC’s Lipid Standardization Program (LSP)
- Developed regions such as North America and Europe captured the largest share of the market due to the increasing demand of POC testing
- Developing countries such as India and China exhibits immense growth opportunities in the point of care diagnostics market.
- Increasing medical needs for target diseases and raising awareness initiatives for benefits of point of care testing in rural areas support the market demand
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- In-depth analysis of the key factors are propelling the growth of the global market
- Granular analysis of the current market scenario and the expected market grow
- Detailed analysis of the geographic region that will witness the strongest growth
- Highlight on the strategies that are being adopted by the key players in this market to stay competitive
- Extensive analysis of the key players dominating the competitive landscape of this market
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- Familial hypercholesterolemia
- Tangier disease
MARKET, BY INSTRUMENT
- Roche Cobas b 101
- Abaxis Piccolo Xpress
- Roche Reflotron
- Alere Cholestech LDX
- Alere Afinion
- Samsung LABGEO PT10
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Data Accuracy and Reliability
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience with something similar.