Liquid Filtration Market Size Worth USD 2.64 Billion by 2025 | CAGR: 6.7%
Published Date : July 2019 | Report Code: AV312 | Report Format: PDF
The liquid filtration market is expected to grow at CAGR of 6.7% to reach USD 2.64 billion by 2025.
Liquid filtration technology is defined as the separation of solids from liquid by passing the contaminated liquid through a filter. Contamination of water and soil is majorly paving the growth of filtration market across the globe. Besides, there is a high filtration demand in sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, and chemicals which will stimulate the technology demand significantly.
The global liquid filtration industry will also grow due to the advancement in technologies. Improvement in digital technology has dramatically improved computer processing. As computer circuits have grown smaller with increase in processing power, filtration and separation technologies have become increasingly more sophisticated, driving the market growth. The growth will also facilitate through the increase of industrialization throughout the globe. For example, Viledon water solutions combined with Aqua Biotechnology. It uses membrane bioreactors to separate the biomass generated in the biological process. The water quality generated in the process is fit for environmental use. On contrary, increasing demand for renewable energy sources will hamper the market growth.
- In terms of products, multifilament polypropylene fabrics accounted for the highest share of the global market. Unique filtration properties coupled with the high resistance to organic acids support the segment growth.
- Monofilament polypropylene fabrics and nonwoven polyester segment is projected to grow with promising growth rate during the study period. The monofilament mesh has two variants, nylon and polyester
- Waste water treatment has a significant market share. Followed by sludge dewatering due to strict government regulations.
- Food processing will witness above-average growth due to better living standards along with surging demand for food products
- Asia Pacific accounted for the highest share owing to the increasing industrialization in China, India and Japan.
- Regulation related to carbon emissions and pollution will also boost this technology demand. Growing demand for filters in the automotive sector will also boost the regional growth.
- Developed regions such as Europe and North America is growing with strong growth rate over the foreseen period
- The global liquid filtration industry is competitive. Companies are engaged in developing new and innovative products to attract large customers. For instance, Lydall has developed a LyPore filter, which is having a small diameter and a microfiber glass media. It has better capacity of holding effluents than synthetic filters and cellulose.
- Key players such as Lenntech B.V., Clear Edge, Sefar AG, Freudenberg Group, Industri-Textil Job, Industrial Filter Manufacturing Limited, The Kraissl Company, Khosla Profil Private Limited, Shelco Filters and Genesis Filtration Incorporation are analyzed in detail
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- Nonwoven Polyester Felt
- Multifilament Polypropylene Fabrics
- Monofilament Mesh
- Nonwoven Polypropylene Felt
- Monofilament Plypropylene Fabrics
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- Sludge Dewatering
- Food Processing
- Waste Water Treatment
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- The Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.