Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market Size Worth $14.7 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 6.3%
Published Date : 14 / 12 / 17 | Report Format: PDF
The global intravenous immunoglobulin market is expected to grow at growth rate of 6.3% to reach USD 14.7 billion by 2025.
Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG), also called as gamma globulin, is a human plasma product, specifically used for the treatment of immunodeficiency-related disorders. It is highly purified blood derived product preparation. Immunoglobulins are categorized as immunoglobulin A, immunoglobulin M, immunoglobulin D, immunoglobulin G, and immunoglobulin E, divided based on the variety of heavy chain these molecules contain. The growth of IVIG market is majorly driven by the rise in the incidence rate of immunodeficiency diseases. As per the Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF), there are more than 250 rare immune disorders representing primary immunodeficiency disorders.The growth of this market is also attributed to the increasing incidences bleeding and autoimmune disorders, aging population, and development of new treatment indications such as myasthenia gravis. According to the estimates published by the WHO, the global population of people aged 65 years and above was 7% in 2000 and is expected to rise to 16% in 2050. However, high cost coupled with stringent regulations associated with IVIG therapy hampers the market growth over the future period.
To access report highlight and table of content of this report, please click the link below:
- Hypogammaglobulinemia is considered to be the largest market, accounted for around 1.6 billion in 2017
- IVIG therapy for the treatment of Congenital AIDS is growing significantly, i.e. 7.9% over the forecast period
- Increasing number of government and non-government authorities researching on IVIG products support the market growth in Europe. Authorities such as Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association (PPTA) and Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) regulate the IVIG products which provide healthy platform for the market growth in the European country.
- Competition in this market is considerably high. Companies such as Shire, Octapharma, CSL and Grifols are competing to capture significant revenue share
- Rising regulatory approvals for new therapeutics is considered to help companies in capturing large customer base. For instance, in January 2015, Grifols SA’s purification plant received the FDA approval for the production of intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) 10%, plasma protein marketed under brands Gamunex and Flebogamma.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- Understanding of the strategies that are being adopted by the key players in this market to stay competitive
- Extensive analysis of the key players dominating the competitive landscape of this market
- In-depth analysis of the key factors are propelling the growth of the global market
- Detailed analysis of the geographic region that will witness the strongest growth
- Granular analysis of the current market scenario and the expected market grow
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY DISEASE TYPES
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Congenital AIDS
- Immunodeficiency diseases
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Multifocal motor neuropathy
MARKET, BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
MARKET, BY COUNTRY
- Further Breakdown of The North America Market
- Further Breakdown of The Europe Market
- Rest of Europe
- Further Breakdown of The APAC Market
- Rest of APAC
- Further Breakdown of The Rest of the World Market
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
Tailor Made Solutions
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy And Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience with something similar.