Industrial Robotics Market Size Worth USD 49.8 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 5.3%
135 Pages | Published Date : 13 / 09/ 17 | Report Code: AV104 | Report Format: PDF
The global industrial robotics market is expected to grow at growth rate of 5.3% to reach USD 49.8 billion by 2025.
The global industrial robotics market traces its history from the 1960s when the first large-scale application of robots was perfected for automation of automotive industry. Since then, it had a thriving journey by providing the manufacturing sector with programmable and flexible machines for complex tasks, usually on high-volume production lines. Industrial robots offer several benefits, including cost reduction, size reduction, increased rate of operation, and improving quality, which enhances the efficiency and speed of delivery systems. Along with associated advantages such as improved manufacturing efficiency and flexibility Influx of robots with integrated vision and touch are anticipated to stimulate the market growth. Unlike traditional machines, new generation robots include human features such as flexibility, memory, intelligence, objects recognition and learning ability. However, lack of technical skills coupled with high cost hampers the market growth to some extent.
- In terms of products, articulated robots captured the highest revenue share. The articulated or revolute configuration or jointed-arm is the most common robot used in a manufacturing facility. It’s a 6-7-axis arm, designed for tracking arbitrary paths in three-dimensional space.
- Industrial robotics started its journey with automotive fields; but of late, this market has made its way into non-automotive manufacturing facilities as well
- As of 2017, the automotive segment is accounted for the largest application segment. As per initial findings of the World Robotics Report, around 125,500 units were sold under this segment in 2017
- However, metal application recorded the exceptional growth in recent years. A large number of robotic applications exist in metal processing as the industry relies heavily on automation to boost productivity, control cost and insulate workers from undue risks
- The emerging middle-class countries such as China and India are escalating the demand for consumer goods, medical care, and a high-quality lifestyle. China is the biggest robotics market across the globe with a continued dynamic growth.
- According to the International Federation of Robotics (IFR), in 2017, around 137,900 industrial robots were sold in China, up 59% more compared to the previous year. This growing consumption is bound to make the Asia Pacific, a leading region for industrial robotics.
- Strong product demand is clubbed with the governments’ stimulus packages for the projects planned to improve the infrastructure and related industries.
- Major players in this industry are identified across geographies, and their distribution channels, offerings, and regional presence are understood through in-depth discussions with KoLs
- Some of the prominent players in this market are Kuka AG, ABB Ltd., Yaskawa, Kawasaki Robotics, Adept Technologies, Yamaha Robotics, Toshiba Machine, and Panasonic Welding Solutions Ltd.
- Since the industrial robotics market is highly fragmented, the major part of the revenue comes from the cluster of players which holds less than 1% of the revenue share
- However, Yaskawa Electric emerged as the leader of this market, with approximately 15% revenue share. This company has taken many actions to expand its business operations in growing markets, primarily in Asia Pacific countries, under the “Challenge 100” Medium-term Business Plan.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- Thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- Cartesian (Gantry) Robot
- Articulated Robot
- SCARA Robot
- Cylindrical Robot
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- Electrical & Electronics
- Food and Beverages
- Precision and optics
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.