Heat Treating Market Size Worth USD 122.6 Billion by 2025 | CAGR: 3.7%
Published Date : July 2019 | Report Code: AV314 | Report Format: PDF
The global heat treating market is expected to grow at CAGR of 3.7% to reach USD 122.6 billion by 2025.
Heat treating process is described as the series of process involving heating metals and cooling it under tight controls to improve its performance, durability and bringing changes in its physical properties. Annealing, normalizing, hardening, tempering, austempering, marquenching and ausforming are some of the types of heat treatment process. Growing demand for this process in applications such as machining, electronics, automotive, construction, and aerospace industry support the industry growth significantly. Over the past few years, the demand for heat treating have been significantly leveraged by automotive manufacturers. The dominating presence of major automotive manufacturers in the aforementioned countries have been contributing in the industry growth. The structural components and parts of an automobile are subjected to heavy stress necessitating high durability. Efficient heat treating can improve mechanical performance and provide strength.
The report digs deep into critical aspects of the global heat treating market while providing a thorough quantitative and qualitative analysis. As part of this analysis, the researchers have focused on revenue forecasts of the global, segmental, regional and country markets. Additionally, the analysis includes a comprehensive evaluation of the competitive landscape, regulatory and policy scenarios, technology landscape, industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities, key issues, and industry trends. Primary research was used to gain deeper understanding of current and future situations and validate the findings and data in the report. Secondary sources were mainly used to gather useful data and information on the worldwide market.
- In terms of materials, the market is segmented as steel, cast iron and others (includes brass, titanium alloys, copper alloys and nickel alloys). Steel accounted for the highest revenue share owing to the rising usage of this material in the various applications.
- Aluminum segment, due to its high tensile strength and lightweight, is projected to grow with promising growth rate
- Process segment is divided into hardening & tempering, annealing, case hardening, normalizing and others.
- Case hardening process accounted for the largest due to rising use of this processes in end-user applications like cyaniding, carbonitriding, and carburizing. Growth in this segment is catalyzed by the considerable improvement in mechanical and chemical properties resulting from such processes.
- In 2017, the heat treatment equipment industry is controlled by the electrically heated furnaces. The segment is witnessing highest growth due to rising product popularity and its associated benefits.
- Based on application, the market is dominated by aerospace and automotive industry. Further, one of the potential applications for heat treatment products is in construction.
- Geographically, the Asia-Pacific region recorded highest revenue. Growth in the construction industry, aerospace, and automotive in China, Indonesia, and India are some of the major reason for regional development.
- In emerging economies like Brazil, India, China, Mexico and Indonesia, the automotive industry is playing an important role in market development
- North America industry is driven by the increase in manufacturing activities and automobile production in the Canada and U.S.
- Companies namely Bluewater Thermal Solutions, Shanghai Heat Treatment Company, Solar Atmosphere Incorporated, General Metal Heat Treating, East-Lind Heat Treat Incorporation, Bohler Uddeholm, Pacific Metallurgical Inc., Ajax Tocco International, Bodycote Heat Treatments Limited, American Metal Treating, Triad Engineers, and SECO/WARWICK Allied Private Limited are profiled in detail.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY MATERIAL
- Cast Iron
MARKET, BY PROCESS
- Hardening & Tempering
- Case Hardening
MARKET, BY EQUIPMENT
- Fuel-Fired Furnace
- Electrically-Heated Furnace
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.