Healthcare IT Market Size Worth USD 165.9 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 13.9%
Published Date : 17 / 12 / 18 | Report Format: PDF
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at growth rate of 13.9% to reach USD 165.9 billion by 2025.
Health information technology is the area of IT involving the design, creation, development, and maintenance of information systems for the medical field. Favorable government initiatives to deploy and develop healthcare IT worldwide is the major driving factor for the industry growth. Several region-specific initiatives are undergoing by various government bodies to promote eHealth services. For instance, the Health Department Republic of South Africa introduced guidelines for healthcare IT strategy to promote information technology in South Africa. Likewise, EUR-Lex, the official website of European Union law introduced eHealth action plan for 2012–2020. This guideline includes the strategies for the deployment of eHealth services in European nations. Such initiatives, would in turn, anticipated to boost the acceptance of IT in the medical field, drive the market growth.
Furthermore, the advent of advanced technology based medical services such as a self-service kiosk, real-time locating services, report monitoring tools, pharmacogenomics, and portal technology support the market growth to great extent. On the flip side, the information technology for the medical industry faces several challenges on the patient security and data storage front, the industry report analyzed. It is noted that increasing cybercrimes and hacking cases pose as a major constraint to the acceptance of these services.
- Application wise, telemedicine accounted for the significant revenue share in 2017 and is expected to grow with strong CAGR over the forecast period
- This technology allows healthcare professionals to diagnose, treat or evaluate patients at a distance through laptops, smartphones, video streaming, and emails. Using this technology benefits such as cost efficiency, distance treatment, and faster remedy were possible.
- Government initiatives in developing regions to promote healthcare IT services support industry growth. For instance, several projects such as “The Virtual Doctor (launched in Africa), and Swinfen Charitable Trust (launched in the UK) are aimed to provide telemedicine by connecting multi-specialty hospitals’ physicians with patients of developing regions.
- Based on medical care providers, the market is bifurcated as Nursing, Physicians, Patient Access, Pharmacy, Risk Management Services, and Healthcare Financial Services.
- North America is set to manifest the highest revenue share until 2025 mainly because of strong economic development coupled with high consumer awareness
- The Asia Pacific exhibiting strong potential for this industry due to rising government spending on the development of healthcare infrastructure. For instance, as per the World Bank data, China spent around 5.32% of its GDP for healthcare infrastructure in 2017, up 6.7% compared to the previous year.
- Companies like GE Healthcare, McKesson, eClinicalWorks, Phillips, Allscripts, Carestream, and Hewlett-Packard are actively operating in this market
- Key players are extensively analyzed based on attributes such as company overview, financial performance, SWOT analysis, and key developments
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- Thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- Laboratory Information System (LIS)
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)
- Electronic Prescribing Systems (EPS)
- Clinical Information System (CIS)
MARKET, BY MEDICAL CARE PROVIDERS
- Patient Access
- Financial Services
- Risk Management Services
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.