Genitourinary Therapeutics Market Size Worth $30.2 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 1.2%
Published Date : 22 / 07 / 17 | Report Format: PDF
The global genitourinary therapeutics market is expected to grow at growth rate of 1.2% to reach USD 30.2 billion by 2025. The continuous increase in the prevalence of genitourinary disorders across the globe stimulates the market growth significantly. In addition, rising research and development activities coupled with a vast array of pipeline drugs with a high probability of regulatory approval is anticipated to be a high impact growth rendering driver for this industry. However, patient expiry and the influx of generic therapeutics pull back the industry growth to some extent. Companies namely GlaxoSmithKline, Bayer, Abbott, Roche, and Novartis are actively operating in this market. The industry is characterized by the presence of multinational companies as well as the presence of small players is noticeable too. For instance, in February 2017, Argos Therapeutics participated in 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium cosponsored by the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO), American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), and Society of Urologic Oncology (SUO). The company aimed to present its product offering among the investors through such participation.
- Of the different indications, prostate cancer constitutes the largest share. In 2017, this segment has recorded USD 7.38 billion revenue i.e. over 25% share of the total market
- Availability of wide range of effective therapeutics such as radiopharmaceuticals, anti-neoplastic agents and immunotherapy that can impede disease progression and heightened survival chances, support the segment growth.
- Furthermore, the introduction of advanced formulation techniques by key players’ drive the prostate cancer segment to great extent. For instance, the launch of Xofigo (Radium-223) to treat advanced prostate cancer.
- Renal cancer is considered to be the second largest revenue generating segment owing to the increasing incidences of this disease. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), urinary tract infection is the leading cause of morbidity and healthcare expenditure in patients of all age groups.
- Genitourinary conditions such as interstitial cystitis and bladder cancer are projected to grow with a lucrative CAGR over the forecast period
- Based on products, urological and hormonal therapy captured the highest revenue share due to its high efficiency and cost-effectiveness. In 2017, these segments accounted for more than 50% revenue share collectively.
- Additionally, strong demand for these segment is backed by growing demand for therapeutics such as Edex(Urological), Myrbetriq (Urological), Lupron(Hormonal drug), Xtandi(Hormonal drug) and Zytiga(Hormonal drug)
- Regionally, North America dominated the global industry with 42.6% share in 2017. Increasing prevalence of genitourinary diseases coupled with favorable government initiatives augments the regional development.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents macro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- Thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY INDICATION
- Prostate Cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Ovarian Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Renal Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Urinary Incontinence & Overactive Bladder
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
MARKET, BY PRODUCTS
- Hormonal Therapy Drugs
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
Tailor Made Solutions
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy And Reliablity
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience with something similar.