Gastrointestinal Disease Treatment Market Size Worth $61.06 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 5.8%
Published Date : 12 / 12 / 17 | Report Format: PDF
The gastrointestinal disease treatment market is expected to grow at growth rate of 5.8% to reach USD 61.06 billion by 2025.
Gastrointestinal disorders include chronic, acute, recurrent as well as functional disorders which cover the wide range of GIT track diseases. Some of the most common GIT disorders include Crohn’s disease, GIT cancers, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, dyspepsia, and others. The continuous increase in the prevalence of these diseases is expected to support the market growth to great extent. Additionally, the advent of better formulation techniques, bio-simulation software that may facilitate the drug development and discovery process and aid in faster GIT drug approval, leading to augment the market growth. Several initiatives were taken up by UNICEF and WHO aimed at providing affordable and easy access to diagnostics, treatment and preventive care also raising awareness among individuals is also expected to boost the market. However, rising number of patent expiries and lack of innovation owing to recommendations from regulatory bodies for prescription of generic and stringent regulatory approval process is expected to hinder the market.
- The branded segment accounted for the largest share of the total market, captured more than 72.56% share in 2017. High cost coupled with patent exclusivity helped this segment to capture larger share.
- PPIs include drugs such as Prevacid, Nexium, AcipHex, Protonix, Zegerid, Prilosec, and others. Whereas, enzyme replacement therapy includes the overall market study of drugs such as Zenpep, Creon, Cholbam. Kuvan, Ultresa, Viokase, Ravicti, Cerdelga, Buphenyl, and others.
- Remicade, Tysabri, Humira, Cimzia, Entyvio, and Remsima are some of the prominent biologics for GIT disorder treatment. This segment is projected to grow with the highest growth rate over the future period owing to its high efficacy for treatment of GIT disorders.
- Oral and intravenous route of administration captured the significant share of the total market owing to the availability of safe and effective therapeutics that can be administered through oral and intravenous route.
- North America dominated the global market. In 2017, the region recorded USD 14.48 billion and is projected to dominate the market in future.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest CAGR over the forecast period. Growth in this region is primarily supported by the continuous rise in an incidence rate of gastrointestinal disorders, aging population, as well as the growing awareness in the emerging economies, such as China and India.
- Companies such as Abbott, Allergan, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Takeda Pharmaceutical and Pfizer, Inc., are profiled in the report
To access report highlight and table of content of this report, please click the link below:
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- Understanding of the strategies that are being adopted by the key players in this market to stay competitive
- Extensive analysis of the key players dominating the competitive landscape of this market
- In-depth analysis of the key factors are propelling the growth of the global market
- Detailed analysis of the geographic region that will witness the strongest growth
- Granular analysis of the current market scenario and the expected market grow
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY TYPES
- Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Enzyme Replacement Therapies
MARKET, BY ROUE OF ADMINISTRATION
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
MARKET, BY COUNTRY
- Further Breakdown of The North America Market
- Further Breakdown of The Europe Market
- Rest of Europe
- Further Breakdown of The APAC Market
- Rest of APAC
- Further Breakdown of The Rest of the World Market
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
Tailor Made Solutions
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy And Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience with something similar.