France Bottled Water Market Size Worth USD 5.35 Billion by 2025 | CAGR: 2.1%
Published Date : July 2019 | Report Code: AV323 | Report Format: PDF
The France bottled water market is expected to grow at CAGR of 2.1% to reach USD 5.35 billion by 2025.
In 2017, the French bottled water market is valued USD 4.83 billion, growing at 2.1% CAGR during the forecast period. France remains in the top 10 bottled water consumption country globally, as mineral water is an everyday product and is particularly purchased in the on-trade of bars, restaurants and cafes. Growth of this country is majorly attributed to the increasing consumer concerns regarding drinking water coupled with new product introduction by key players. In addition, convenience of mobility and handling of the bottles is one of the important factors driving the industry growth.
The report gives a clear comparison between the market shares and revenue of all segments and sub-segments of the France bottled water market. It also shares Y-o-Y growth analysis of key market segments. Furthermore, each regional market is comprehensively studied along with absolute dollar opportunity and other types of analysis in order to derive France market revenue.
- In terms of types, the industry is categorized as sparkling unflavored, still unflavored, sparkling flavored and still flavored products. Of these, still unflavored is the largest segment, captured over 60% revenue share of the market revenue.
- The Sparkling unflavored segment recorded significant revenue share and growing with decent CAGR during the study period
- Distribution channel segment is divided into supermarkets & hypermarkets, independent retailers, specialist retailers, on-trade and others
- In 2017, Supermarkets accounted for the maximum proportion of volume & value in the French bottled water market. The volume sold through this channel accounted for over 3.5 billion liters, equivalent to 40% of the market’s overall volume.
- The French food retail chain is very concentrated, with major supermarket and hypermarket chains like Carrefour and Auchan holding a maximum revenue share.
- Key players such as Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, San BenedettoG, erolsteiner Brunnen, Acqua Sant’Anna, Roxane SA, Spadel, Nestle S.A., Ferrarelle, and Groupe Danone
- The French bottled water market is consolidated, with the three largest players accounting for 75% of the industry value. Roxane is the leading player in the French bottled water space, generating a 28% share of the market’s volume.
- Nestle S.A. captured 24.1% of the market in 2017. High degree of consolidation serves to decrease rivalry owing to a limited number of players than if all the brands were separate players
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY TYPE
- Still unflavored
- Sparkling unflavored
- Sparkling flavored
- Still flavored
MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Supermarkets / hypermarkets
- Specialist Retailers
- Independent Retailers
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.