Feminine Hygiene Products Market Size Worth USD 33.23 Billion by 2025 | CAGR: 6.5%
Published Date : June 2019 | Report Code: AV329 | Report Format: PDF
The global feminine hygiene products market is expected to grow at CAGR of 6.5% to reach USD 33.23 billion by 2025.
Feminine hygiene products are personal care items that helps women during menstruation period. These products can be either reusable (e.g. menstrual cloth pad and cups) or disposable (tampons, sanitary napkins and panty liners). Growing concerns regarding safety, hygiene and convenience is identified as one of the important factors affecting growth of this market. Most major personal care brands are manufacturing this product to improve the hygiene and health of women. Increased awareness of menstrual and intimate hygiene products such as sanitary pads in on a rise. This can be attributed to a general increase in awareness by health care professionals, social media, etc.
Moreover, new innovations and overall feminine hygiene awareness is projected to trigger the product demand significantly. On contrary, growing environmental issues that are being raised with respect to sanitary pads hamper the industry growth to some extent. As per the periodofchange (a campaign under The Kachra project), an average woman throws away around 150 kilo gram of non-biodegradable absorbents yearly. Where, several research studies suggested that plastic sanitary pad takes approximately 300-500 years to decompose completely which would in turn restraint the industry growth.
- Product segment is primarily divided into menstrual care and cleaning & deodorizing category. Menstrual care type is broadly sub-categorized as tampons, sanitary napkins/pads, menstrual cups and menstrual care items.
- Cleaning and deodorizing comprise of soaps and washes, feminine powders and cleaning & deodorizing products. Of which, sanitary pads accounted for the highest revenue share owing to the rising product awareness coupled with new developments.
- Drug stores, super markets, and online retail stores are some of the major distribution channels for this product. Online retail segment is projected to grow with the fastest growth rate over the study period owing to the rising e-commerce trend among the end-users.
- Since this product also falls into a specialized category, growth in the areas such as specialty market is also expected to improve.
- Asia Pacific accounted for the highest revenue share owing to the sheer population coupled with growing awareness on menstrual hygiene
- Europe follows the suit, and it has been observed that the demand for maxi or full-size pad has decreased significantly that provides an ample opportunity to the ultra-thin feminine products.
- Key players such as Essity, Ontex, Summer’s Eve, Unicharm Corporation, Edgewell Personal Care, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Glenmark, Lil-Lets UK Limited, Procter & Gamble, Natracare Bodywise and Kao Corporation are studied in detail.
- Key players are engaged in new product development and geographic expansion through strategic mergers and acquisitions. Companies are constantly competing with each other for the leading position, with spurts of competition from local manufacturers in different countries.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- Menstrual Care Products
- Menstrual Cups
- Menstrual Care Products
- Sanitary Napkins/Pads
- Cleaning and Deodorizing Products
- Feminine Powders, Soaps and Washes
MARKET, DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Drug Stores
- Super Markets
- Online Retail Stores
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.