Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market Size Worth USD 79.48 Billion by 2025 | CAGR: 9.83%
Published Date : June 2019 | Report Code: AV327 | Report Format: PDF
The global ceramic sanitary ware market is expected to grow at CAGR of 9.83% to reach USD 79.48 billion by 2025.
Global ceramic sanitary ware are products that are a part of the plumbing set up. These are part of the washroom or bathroom set up. Sanitary ware is intentionally made of materials that are easy to clean and durable in nature. Sanitary wares are consisting of mixture of two major types of raw materials. First is the body and the other material is called as glaze. The body is a tri-axial compound and the glaze is made up of oxides. The main purpose of these products is to promote hygiene in places such as bathrooms and washrooms. The demand for sanitary ware is increasing owing to its associated benefits such as low cost, easy to clean and are available of various colors.
Rise in institutions such as hotels, malls, and hotels results in the growth of this industry. Many countries are promoting personal hygiene by giving access to public toilets thus a rise in the public sanitary ware market is expected. A restraining factor that could be attributed to the emission of waste into the wastewater and solid waste that could pose environmental concerns.
- Product wise, the market is categorized into toilet sinks, wash basins, urinals and others i.e. bidets, shower plates and furniture accessories for luxury bathrooms.
- Among which, toilet-based products accounted for the highest revenue share. Sub categorization of these products includes wall hung, wall mounted and two-piece.
- In terms of technology, the market is divided as pressure casting and slip casting. In terms of market share, slip casting accounted for the highest market share and is anticipated to grow steadily over the study period
- Residential and commercial are the major applications for ceramic sanitary ware products. Residential segment has captured maximum market share in 2017.
- With a rise in hygiene practices promoted by government bodies of emerging developing countries, the public toilet set ups, hotels and hospitals are one of the key areas where the product is used.
- Asia Pacific, especially countries such as Turkey, China and Brazil, is one of the big region in terms of revenue generation. Growth in this region is attributed to the Government bodies promoting hygiene practice resulting in a higher demand for these products.
- European markets are anticipated to emerge as one of the key players in the industry in future.
- Key players such as Duravit AG, Jaquar, RAK Ceramics, Roca Sanitario, Sanitec Corporation, Lixil Corporation, Kohler Co., Villeroy & Boch AG, H&J Johnson, and TOTO Limited are actively operating in this market
- Companies are engaged in developing new designed cost-effective products and also emphasize on strategic partnerships to stay ahead of their competitors.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Wash Basins
- Half Pedestal
- Wall Hung
- Water Closets
- Wall Mounted
- European Water Closets
- High Level Cistern
- Low Level Cistern
- Close Coupled Cistern
- Rim-Supply Bidet
- Over-Rim-Supply Bidet
BY END USE
- Pressure Casting
- Isostatic Pressing
- Slip Casting
- Tape Casting
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.