Cell Analysis Market Size Worth USD 37.8 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 6.18%
Published Date : 25 / 03 / 19 | Report Format: PDF
The global cell analysis market is expected to grow at growth rate of 6.18% to reach USD 37.8 billion by 2025.
The cell analysis term is defined as the study of the intricacies of an individual cell or a group of cells using scientific processes thus finding novel applications across diverse industries. This method finds application in disease cure, genetics, and diagnosis that helps in improving overall healthcare facilities. Growth of this industry is majorly attributed to the increasing spending capacity of government and private laboratories on research and development activities. For instance, the Irish Cancer Society stated that the Government of Ireland invested in over 40 projects that were carried out by the Science Foundation of Ireland. The annual review agenda document mentioned that Science Foundation Ireland awards investment of €43 million through SFI Investigators Programme. Cancer organizations like Cancer Institute of New South Wales (NSW) funded the University of Sydney for live cell analysis. Such activities would in turn support the industry demand, augmenting the market growth.
Additionally, strong growth in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry acts as a potential catalyst in the progress of this industry due to its direct co-relation. On contrary, market restraint that observed in this industry is the cost of these scientific procedures. Cell analysis requires high level of accuracy and cutting edge technology. Equipment’s required significantly affect the investment cost, thus creating a restriction to the industry. Using such equipment’s requires training and experience thus needs niche human resources as well.
- The product type can be broadly classified into the instruments and consumables category. Within this market, the consumables segment consists of reagents, assay kits, microplates etc.
- Application wise, industry is divided into proliferation, cell research studies, viability, and single cell analysis studies
- Cancer research remains one of the major areas of revenues. Various steps are being explored in areas such as immunology, neuro and stem cell research. Medical based applications are also prevalent, such as In-Vitro fertilization, circulating tumour, cell detection studies and more.
- Hospitals accounted for the significant revenue share of the global cell analysis market owing to the rising number of hospital facilities across the globe
- Regions such as North America and Europe evidently dominated this industry in the past few years. The major factor is being the rise of biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in these regions.
- Companies namely GE Healthcare, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Olympus Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher Corporation, PerkinElmer, Promega Corporation, Merck KGaA, and Thermo Fisher Scientific are actively operating in this industry.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- Cell Counters
- High-Content Screening (HCS) Systems
- Flow Cytometry
- Cell Microarrays
- Assay Kits
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- Cell Structure Study
- Cell Identification
- Cell Proliferation
- Cell Signaling Pathways/Signal Transduction
- Cell Interaction
- Cell Counting and Quality Control
- Cell Viability
- Target Identification and Validation
- Single-Cell Analysis
MARKET, BY END USE
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.