Breast Pump Market Size Worth USD 1.72 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 7.4%
Published Date : 01 / 02 / 19 | Report Format: PDF
The global breast pump market is expected to grow at growth rate of 7.4% to reach USD 1.72 billion by 2025.
This report focuses on the global breast pump industry size, status, growth prospect, forecast, and top manufacturers. The objective of this study is to present the breast pump industry development in global with special attention to emerging regions. The report also lays out an analysis of the factors that influence the product demand/supply for breast pump, and the drivers and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, the published study provides an in-depth analysis of the market.
The breast pump is a mechanical device to draw milk from a lactating mother’s breast through suction for the purpose of storage and later use in a case where the mother is absent or away and the baby needs feeding. The continuous increase in the worldwide population and birth rates are clear indicators of increasing consumer base for these products. In addition, favorable government initiatives coupled with a rising number of campaigns for product awareness support the industry growth to great extent. However, the high breast pump price will hamper the market growth to some extent.
- The worldwide breast pumps industry is broadly divided into three levels i.e. by-products, technology, and regions.
- Open and closed breast pump systems are two major categories under product segment.
- Battery powered pumps, manual pumps, and electric pumps are bifurcated under the technology category. Battery powered pumps dominated the overall industry throughout the study period. This product helps individual extracting breast milk easily without using manual power.
- Battery powered products are considered to be the best choice for mothers with multiple babies or for working women as milk can be extracted quickly without any discomfort
- However, electric pumps are identified as the most lucrative product category. User friendliness, high efficacy in terms of comfort, and technology exhibited by electric breast pumps are some of the factors responsible for strong segment growth.
- In terms of application, the market is segmented into personal use and hospital grade pumps.
- Some of the key brands under this product category include Isis iQ Duo Breast Pump (Philips) and Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump (Ameda)
- Regionally, developed regions such as North America and Europe accounted for highest revenue share. Growing awareness regarding the benefits of breastfeeding, the increasing number of working women and rising dual income households support regional growth.
- The global breast pump market is oligopolistic in nature with three major players (Philips Healthcare, Medela, Inc. and Ameda Breastfeeding Solutions), collectively accounted for the significant revenue share.
- Other prominent players such as Whittlestone, Inc., Hygeia Medical Group, Bailey Medical, Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc., and Energizer Personal Care, LLC are included under the research scope
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- Open breast pump systems
- Closed breast pump systems
MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- Battery powered pumps
- Manual pumps
- Electric pumps
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- Personal use
- Hospital grade pumps
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.