Ambulatory Care Services Market Size Worth USD 4.43 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 10.3%
Published Date : 21 / 12 / 18 | Report Format: PDF
The global ambulatory care services market is expected to grow at growth rate of 10.3% to reach USD 4.43 billion by 2025.
Acute disease conditions are largely being addressed with currently available therapeutics and surgical interventions; however, chronic diseases are on the rise. To address this, focus on outpatient services has increased over the past few years. Advancement in technologies has enabled to do many tests and surgeries in freestanding clinics or centres which were formally done as inpatient procedures. Increasing number of free standing ambulatory care centers specifically designed for urology, birth, urgent care, eye treatment etc. will support the industry growth to great extent. Ambulatory care services examples are observation, consultation, diagnosis, treatment, intervention and rehabilitation services.
The industry growth is majorly driven by its low cost services compared to inpatient care. It is estimated that a procedure performed in an outpatient surgery centre costs 30-60% less than the identical surgery performed in an inpatient hospital setting. Convenience is the second most important factor in the rise of ambulatory care demand. Many patients find it less stressful and more convenient to recover at home rather than in some physician offices. Advancements in microsurgery have made it safe for several procedures to be done as day surgery that once required a hospital stay. Further, advancements such as telehealth treatment options and e-visits are an important component of ambulatory care. On contrary, complex reimbursement schemes, a shift to a bundled payment rate system and rising acquisitions of the centres by hospital settings hamper the industry growth.
- The Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAASF) have launched international initiatives to address the issues regarding outpatient medical services, supporting this industry growth.
- According to the estimates from HealthLeaders Media (2016), ambulatory outpatient care services will account for almost 65% of capital budget investment for new program development compared to inpatient services
- Among the different types, primary office segment accounted for the highest i.e. over 60% of industry revenue. Whereas, medical specialty segment recorded lowest revenue generating in 2017.
- North America and Europe accounted for the highest share. North America captured 46.23% share in 2017 and is projected to continue its dominance during the study period.
- As per the various research studies, developing countries such as Egypt, Mexico, India and Bangladesh contributed over 80% of the total health spending in personal ambulatory healthcare services
- Medical Facilities Corporation, AmSurg Corporation, IntegraMed, Terveystalo, and Aspen Healthcare are some of the key players operating in this market
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- The report presents macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
- Thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
- Exceptional understanding of region and country specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
- Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY TYPES
- Primary Care Offices
- Surgical Specialty
- Emergency Departments
- Outpatient Departments
- Medical Specialties
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience something similar.