Advanced Ceramics Market Size Worth $128.9 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 12.6%
Published Date : 16 / 04 / 18 | Report Format: PDF
The global advanced ceramics market is expected to grow at growth rate of 12.6% to reach USD 128.9 billion by 2025.
Advanced ceramics comprise of aluminum nitride, alumina, silicon nitride, and zirconia-based materials. All these materials are highly purified and refined powders, produced synthetically using chemical reactions and high temperature. These products are used almost in every application covering from automotive, energy & environment, mechanical engineering, electronics and various others. Increasing use of this material as a substitute for plastic and metal coupled with growing demand in electronic and healthcare sectors is expected to drive the industry growth significantly. Furthermore, cost reduction by using this chemical in high-temperature levels boost its further usage. However, strict regulations hamper the industry growth during the future period.
- The monolithic ceramic segment accounted for the highest share in 2016 due to its wide application area into electrical, electronics, and automotive industries
- Alumina or aluminum oxide recorded USD 19.23 billion in 2017 and is predicted to grow with the significant growth rate during the future period
- Among the different applications of advanced ceramics, electronic devices captured the highest revenue and are likely to dominate the market over the foreseeable future
- Key players such as CoorsTek, Ortech Incorporated, 3M Company, Elan Technology, and DuPont are profiled extensively
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- In-depth analysis of the key market dynamics
- Granular analysis of the current market scenario and expected factors to affect the market
- Detailed analysis of the geographic region, regional and county wise analysis
- Highlight on the strategies that are being adopted by the key players in this market to stay competitive
- Extensive analysis of the key players dominating the market
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- Ceramic coatings
- Ceramic matrix composites
MARKET, BY MATERIALS
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- Electronic devices
- Engine parts
- Catalyst Supports
- Electrical equipment
MARKET, BY END USE
- Electrical & Electronics
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience with something similar.