1,4 Butanediol (BDO) Market Size Worth $12.5 Billion By 2025 | CAGR: 6.5%
Published Date : 16 / 04 / 18 | Report Format: PDF
The global 1,4 Butanediol (BDO) market is expected to grow at growth rate of 6.5% to reach USD 12.5 billion by 2025.
1,4-Butanediol, also referred as BDO or BD, is a non-hazardous, slightly toxic, and colorless solid or liquid organic chemical substance. This chemical is widely used in various industrial applications as a coating raw material, solvent and as a pharmaceutical production purpose. Broadly, this chemical compound is used in manufacturing sealant and adhesive chemicals, polyurethanes, intermediates, and elastic fibers. The production of 1,4 BDO is increasing considerably according to the U.S. Government Statistical Index. Of which, half of its production is dehydrated to tetrahydrofuran (THF) to develop fibers.
- Of the various application area, Tetrahydrofuran (THF) captured the highest share of the global industry. This segment captured 48.32% share in 2016 and is projected to dominate the industry over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific accounted for the highest share, more than 50% of the global market. Presence of large number of industries for this market in Asia Pacific countries such as China and India is considered to be a primary growth factor for this region.
- Key companies such as BioAmber Inc., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, and LyondellBasell Industries are operating in this market
- Strategic initiatives by key companies to capture significant market share drive the industry growth. For instance, in September 2017, BASF Corporation has increased prices for 1,4-BDO and its derivatives in European regions in order to generate high revenue.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT:
- In-depth analysis of the key market dynamics
- Granular analysis of the current market scenario and expected factors to affect the market
- Detailed analysis of the geographic region, regional and county wise analysis
- Highlight on the strategies that are being adopted by the key players in this market to stay competitive
- Extensive analysis of the key players dominating the market
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, which include as follows:
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Tetrahydrofuran (THF)
- Gamma-butyrolactone (GBL)
MARKET, BY REGION
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
We strive to become one of the trusted partner of our client by offering value added services and concrete research data.
From single reports and data downloads to enterprise subscriptions to custom consultancy, we can base our precise solutions round our client’s exact needs.
Our analyst aims to provide research studies in quickest turnaround time and in a much cost effective manner.
Data Accuracy and Reliability
We utilize a mix of primary, secondary research, and machine learning algorithms to generate accurate and comprehensive data about market size and revenue forecasts.
We offer most competitive pricing policy across the research industry
Why Choose Us
We devise research report with quality data:
Combined with an in-depth knowledge of the current industry and a sharp analytical mind, AnalystView serve our customer accurate research in accordance with a constantly evolving industry.
We work with businesses just like yours:
AnalystView committed to making a positive difference for our clients. This means whatever you demand, chances are we already have experience with something similar.